Suited for all skin types, DMK’s goal was to formulate a sunscreen that would universally provide ample protection, prevent photodamage, and improve the skin’s appearance.
How to Apply:
Apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure.
After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
Immediately after towel drying
At least every 2 hours
Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 AM–2 PM
For children under six months of age: Ask a doctor
- Zinc Oxide: An essential mineral in the body used for protein synthesis, wound healing, and the immune and enzyme systems. Zinc is one of the most effective ingredients against UV damage and photoaging. It has been used to treat skin rashes and irritations and has antiseptic, astringent, and antibacterial components. In this formula, zinc oxide is micronized and offers broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection.
- Cyclohexasiloxane: A silicone-based emollient that creates slip and improves spreadability. It also reduces irritation and redness, helps carry active ingredients into the epidermis, and prevents TEWL by creating a lightweight, hydrophobic layer.
- Dicaprylyl Carbonate: A skin conditioning emollient that spreads easily and is non-greasy. Dicaprylyl enhances the skin’s lipids, improves formula penetration, and locks in moisture with a soft finish.
- Polyhydroxystearic Acid: A dispersant and suspending agent that helps distribute pigment. In NUTRASCREEN® COLOR BALANCED, this acid keeps zinc oxide evenly distributed throughout the entire formula.
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride: This contains natural skin-replenishing fatty acids derived from palm or coconut oil. Capric Triglyceride is non-greasy, antioxidant, occlusive, and helps smooth the skin.